To see your character in 3D is fantastic. You only need some silver foil & clay for example fimo from staedtler wich i used.
2. try to sculprure as much body as possible from foil, so you need less clay
it dry faster and doesnt get so heavy.
4. The litttle details like the box i add when it already was a bit more try. With sandpaper and a knife you can work at this stage.
1. Sculpt a skeleton made of silver foil.
Make sure it stands well.
3. Add the clay in large pieces.
With water you can make the sureface more smooth.
5. Color it :) If you uses a dark clay its usefull first add a layer of white so you make the colors cover brightly and it also fill little holes in case there are some.
Bobsmade is a freelancing artist, specialized in visual art like illustration, digital design and custom artwork.